after much pressure by those we know and love, the leavitt family is (at long last) entering the age of blogging. i (amy) must admit that i fought against this with all i had. why in heavens name would i want to add one more item to my pretty stable life. but the pressure became too great, so i have caved. but seriously, someone would have to be incredibly bored to want to spend time reading about my intensely normal family. but here goes...
maybe i should begin with a little family update, for those who we don't keep in contact with as well as we should (which is probably just about everyone reading this). our family currently consists of four: donnavan, amy, hayden (4 years), and ikaika (10 months). our current residents is in north idaho where we believe is pretty much heaven on earth. snowboarding in the winter, wakeboarding in the summer, tons of camping, hiking, hunting... well, you get the idea, it's AWESOME here. donnavan is working at epis, inc. as the manager of their energy market research team. in his spare time he babies a motorcycle and 4, er, 5, er... a few guns. i (amy, who as the main author of this blog will continue in first person) enjoy a fabulous life raising my two amazing boys at home while dabbling in photography, running, reading, etc. hayden is beginning his second year of preschool and is an amazing big brother. he has great bicycling skills, shooting skills, and recently swimming skills. kai (ikaika) is growing so quickly. he loves anything that involves his brother along with trying out his legs at walking and learning new (and high pitched) methods of getting our attention. life is good for us and we will try to keep the postings and photos coming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Excellent! We're glad the pressure worked and are excited to hear more updates about your intensely normal family! And I love the picture of Hayden and Kai!
Oh my goodness!!!! I am so so so excited! My family (not including me) blogs. I 'may' start one in the future, but right now I don't even know how to get pictures on the computer. I'm a little slow when it comes to computer. Matt is no help either. Your family is beautiful!!! I can't believe how big Hayden is and then I've never seen Kai, so he's just amazing! So stinkin' cute. It was so great to see you guys last weekend. I love and miss you guys SO much!! Thanks for coming all the way just for us! Love you and I'm excited to keep in touch with you now through this blog. I think it was meant to be.
Amy,
We're so glad to see you blogging!!! Now we can show the boys cousins pics. We miss you lots and lots.
Love,
Elise
Post a Comment